PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms apply to all competitions including those found on social media
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draws you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draws are being run by Rose Communications Group (RCG) Ltd 92-94 Stamford Hill, London N16 6XS
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draws are open to everyone (apart from RCG company employees and their families) who is a UK resident.
- In entering the prize draws, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- The prize draws are free to enter.
How to enter
- Instructions on how to enter the competition will be given with each post.
- The prize(s) will be announced in the competition post.
- Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the event directly via the social media platform they entered the competition through.
- Alfonica will attempt to contact winners this way up to two times. If contact is not made, we reserve the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 24 hours, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, Alfonica reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draws being used by Alfoinca for the purposes of administering the prize draws.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draws which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the Alfonica’s Data Protection Policy, accessible here
- Alfonica does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draws or being selected for a prize, save that Alfonicadoes not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Alfonica reserves the right to cancel the prize draws or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draws and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.