Careers @ Alfonica
Join our team
WHO ARE WE? Rose Communications Group (RCG) was founded in 1999 by passionate communicator Maxi Rose and is now operating under 2 brands – Alfonica and RCUK. Alfonica deals with integrated business telecoms solutions, whilst RCUK has evolved into a chain of modern, independent mobile phone showrooms.
OUR CULTURE? We’re looking for candidates who are mission-driven, people-centric, and above all else, looking for a deeper meaning in their work. We are proud to hire talented individuals from all walks of life, as well as individuals from local communities around our showrooms and offices. While our company has been growing for 20 years, we have tight-knit teams. Alfonica has a family nature and an entrepreneurial spirit.
BENEFITS? AT Alfonica, you will be able to grow your career in a multitude of ways. As we expand, you’ll have options to work grow with us! At Alfonica you will be working at a company you can be proud of, we have a corporate and social responsibility programme which sees us raise lots of money for great charities!
When we’re looking for people to join the team, we will list our available roles below. If there are no roles listed below that are suitable to you but you are excited as we are about Alfonica and you want to help grow our telecommunications company from strength to strength, then please email your CV to email@example.com and we will keep your details on file.
Current vacancies (1)
Telecoms Sales Executive
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30am to 6:00pm
Contractual Status: Full time, permanent
Probationary Period: 6 months
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Account Manager to join our expanding team.
Offering a competitive basic salary with uncapped commissions based on the company’s reward scheme.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate who wants to begin their career journey in an exciting, fast-growing industry. Full, ongoing training will be provided.
About the role
- Maintain accurate customer contact information across all internal systems
- Facilitate the on boarding of new customers
- Identify and develop new customer referrals to feed into our sales channels
- Create up and cross sell opportunities
- Meet agreed customer service quality standards
- Self-starter with a real can-do approach
- Positive outlook with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Required skills and abilities
- Ability to multi‐task and work under pressure
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas
- High attention to detail
- Effective organisational and communication skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Hold all work‐related information and materials confidential