Our cloud-based call recording and compliance platform offers AI-driven voice and speech analytics, and fully native Microsoft Teams integration – delivered as a scalable subscription-based service, with highly flexible terms.
For those operating in regulated industries, Alfonica delivers a trusted call recording platform, with industry-leading features that meet global regulatory compliance standards including MiFID II, Dodd-Frank, PCI-DSS and HIPAA.
Why choose Alfonica for call recording and analytics?
We offer our call recording platform on a subscription basis, giving you control of your licensing and storage, and optimising expenditure by only paying for features you use.
Gain a better understanding of your customer experience with our AI speech and voice analytics engine, capturing sentiment, call drivers and agent performance.
Power of the cloud
Our platform is part of Microsoft Azure’s high-speed global data centre network, allowing us to offer unlimited bandwidth and storage to customers that can be globally deployed quickly.
Our call recording and analytics platform makes global compliance immediately available to your organisation, no matter your size, industry, or location.
• Call recording, transcription, screen capture, data redaction, and Microsoft Teams recording ensures complete audit trails
• Automatic capture without needing applications
• 256-bit AES encrypted storage hosted in 40 global data centres, guaranteeing compliance with data sovereignty regulations
• Meets regulatory compliance requirements including MiFID II, PCI-DSS, HIPAA & GDPR
Recorded calls and screens can be automated to identify patterns in key performance indicators, allowing businesses to better understand customer experience.
• AI-driven natural language processing identifies keywords and phrases, as well as voice pace, volume, pitch, and tone
• Analyse actionable data for both customer experience, call drivers and agent performance
• Agent evaluation dashboard allows supervisors to quickly resolve disputes, train staff and optimise customer experience